Connecting and Inspiring through the Performing Arts
Our Vision: Arts Northwest strives to:
- Be a premier performing arts service organization in the Western United States.
- Empower the world of the performing arts by providing services and products that meet needs and exceed expectations.
- Create and maintain an effective, productive and accessible network of performing arts professionals; presenters, artists, agents, vendors, and associates
- Champion the artistic, social, cultural, educational and economic vitality of our communities through the performing arts
- Provide excellent resources to our members
- Ensure organizational stability and strengthen our community of stakeholders
Arts Northwest identifies strongly with values of Leadership, Commitment, Inclusivity, Integrity, Creativity, Education, Professionalism, Resilience, Diversity and Connection
Click Here for Arts NW Complete By-Laws (revised October 2017)